Friday, 6 January 2017

Out with the old, in with the new


Helloooo 2017! Despite the general lack of love for 2016, I had a great year personally, achieving the exam results I wanted, travelling to new places and making loads of new friends. Although I'm still recovering from a food coma that I slipped into over Christmas, I decided to get back to my blog after a couple of months of neglecting it. 



Change is something I crave, I've always got bored very easily so I'm hoping to make this a year of new places, new experiences and just general newness because life can be a bit boring without it. 



I am extremely excited for what 2017 will bring and even more excited now that I've booked tickets to Paris in February! 



I didn't want to do a huge blog post because I don't really have that much to say except that I hope you all have a great new year! 




Dress - Missguided
Shoes - Dr Martens

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© In the Daisies. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig